Job Type - Full Time Salaried Position
The Administration Coordinator is an important support position to the MIHS operations team and reports to the Executive Director. The Coordinator is responsible for providing administrative and organizational support. Key duties include administrative and office management responsibilities and support for fundraising initiatives and marketing campaigns to advance the Marco Island Historical Society (MIHS) mission.
- Maintains database for all fundraising activities including special events, development, annual campaign, donor history, and endowment programs.
- Monitors, manages, and creates content for Social Media Platforms.
- Produces marketing and promotional materials; performs campaign support for marketing initiatives.
- Research and schedules virtual and face-to-face programs in support of the MIHS mission.
- Coordinates aspects of major fundraising events.
- Ensures donor correspondence is produced in a timely and accurate manner.
- Assists with special events and activities as directed.
- Develops PowerPoint presentations.
- Assists with the creation of timely and accurate reports as required.
- Maintains records, reports, and donor contact for all MIHS gifts.
- Performs general administrative duties in support of MIHS operations including visitor reception, member communications, emails, phone calls, letters, and ordering supplies.
- Serve as principal support to the Executive Director in the execution of his/her duties.
- Performs other duties as assigned by Executive Director.
- Excellent written and oral skills
- Highly proficient skills in Microsoft Office Suite package
- Excels in effective and positive communications
- Ability to work independently
- Strong attention to detail and organizational skills
- Demonstrates high level of initiative
- Versatility and flexibility to work in a team setting
- Demonstrates a high level of administrative competence
- Enthusiastic attitude
- Excellent Customer Service Skills
- High level of professionalism and courtesy
- Shows eagerness and capacity to learn
- Knowledge of Social Media Platforms
- Technologically competent
- Some flexibility in schedule may be required
- 3-5 years of administrative experience
- 1-3 years of database experience
- Desire to advance in Development and Marketing preferred
This description is intended to reflect the major responsibilities and duties of the position but is not intended to describe minor duties or other responsibilities that may be assigned from time to time.
$43-45K (commensurate with experience)
Email cover letter and CV/resume to Patricia Rutledge, Executive Director email@example.com by Dec. 31, 2020