Title: Custodial Associate
Location: Art and Culture Center/Hollywood, Hollywood, Florida (ACCH)
*Majority of work performed at Hollywood Central Performing Arts Center (HCPAC) a 500 seat theater at 1770 Monroe Street, Hollywood, Florida
Responsible For: Keeping HCPAC clean and organized. Assist with the maintenance and upkeep of ACCH facility and storage areas as needed.
Salary Range: $12-15 an hour based on qualifications. Approximately 7-25 hours per week, part= time. Flexible schedule necessary, especially evenings and weekends.
Schedule: Must be available Sunday after 2:00pm. Flexible hours based on events schedule, which will include mornings, nights and weekends.
Reports To: Works directly with Theater Director and Technical Manager
Primary Function: Ensure HCPAC facility is clean and prepped prior to each production and returned to that state after event completion.
- Follow a monthly schedule (supplied by Theater Director) to make sure HCPAC facility is clean pre- and post events thoroughly.
- Attend training workshops with Theater Director to learn proper custodial methods.
- Restrooms and dressing rooms to be cleaned thoroughly.
- Wet /Dry mop all hard surface floors. Clean glass doors and glass windows as needed. Vacuum carpeted areas.
- All trash receptacles emptied and trash removed to dumpster area. Wipe clean and sanitize all surfaces.
- Steam-clean carpets and remove stains. Clean hard surface floors with scrubber. Perform special cleaning projects several times a year as directed.
- Additional duties as assigned by Theater Director.
Candidate Requirements: The successful candidate will have a basic understanding of custodial duties and be able to lift 40 lbs. The candidate should work well as part of a team and also be self-directed, punctual, dependable, and be willing to learn the custodial standards for commercial facilities. The candidate must have excellent organizational skills, detail oriented, as well as an ability to work well with others. Basic carpentry skills are a plus. Relocation expenses not reimbursed.
To Apply: Please submit resume and any supplemental materials you feel relates to the position by mail, hand delivery, or email. Reference: Custodial Associate position. Position open until filled, though encouraged to apply by Friday, October 30, 2020.
Re: Custodial Associate
Art and Culture Center/Hollywood
1650 Harrison Street
Hollywood, Florida 33020