Director of Marketing/Communications/P.R.
SUN n FUN is the largest annual convention in the State of Florida and the second largest aviation exposition in the United States. Profits from SUN ‘n FUN directly benefit year round STEM educational programs at the Aerospace Center for Excellence or ACE
Responsible for planning, development and implementation of all of the Organization’s marketing strategies, marketing communications, and public relations activities, both external and internal. Oversees development and implementation of support materials and services in the area of marketing, communications and public relations. Directs the efforts of the marketing, communications and public relations staff and coordinates at the strategic and tactical levels with the other functions of the Organization.
- 5 years’ experience in marketing, communications or public relations
- Bachelor’s degree in journalism, marketing, public relations
- Demonstrated skills, knowledge and experience in the design and execution of marketing, communications and public relations
- Experience developing and managing budgets
- Experience overseeing the design and production of print materials and publications.
- Computer literacy in Microsoft Office applications
- Ability to manage multiple projects at a time with adherence to time sensitive deadlines
- Demonstrated successful experience writing press releases, making presentations and negotiating with media
- Experience communicating with local, national, and international stakeholders
- Expert in social media marketing and analytics
- Experience in the not-for-profit industry
- Graduate degree in a related field
- Experience working with volunteers
- Experience in the aviation or education industry
- Knowledge of aviation
- Dependent on experience and qualifications
Please submit Cover Letters and Resumes to LFuller@flysnf.org