Facilities Maintenance (Part Time)
Provide light maintenance to ensure safe, comfortable conditions for visitors and staff at The Florida Holocaust Museum.
Duties and Responsibilities:
· Maintain the Museum’s exterior.
· Set up and break down chairs and tables for events.
· Perform minor electrical and plumbing repairs.
· Fix door handles, patch walls, and other light maintenance jobs.
· Paint gallery walls as instructed.
· Assist housekeeping with access to spaces and cleaning supplies.
· Alert supervisor when maintenance issues require a contractor or vendor, cleaning or maintenance supplies run low, or safety issues arise.
· High school diploma and 2-3 years experience required.
· Ability to communicate in English required.
· Ability to lift 50 pounds required.
· Background check and drug screening required.
· General maintenance field experience.
Please send your resume by email to email@example.com. Applications are also available at the Museum during open hours (daily 10am–4pm). Open for applications until this position has been filled.