Plant City Main Street is seeking an Executive Director to coordinate downtown revitalization activities using the Main Street Four-Point Approach.
- Dynamic, outgoing team player
- Proven ability to multi-task in an independent environment
- Capable of working with public and private sectors
- Strong administrative and management experience including non-profit and volunteer recruitment
- Excellent communication skills
- Public relations experience
- Special event planning
- Small business development
- Grant writing
Expected Hours of Work: This position is a full-time salaried role, nights and weekends required.
Travel: 0%-10%; overnight travel to conference/meetings may be required.
Please note this job description is not designed to cover or contain a comprehensive listing of activities, duties or responsibilities that are required of the employee for this job. Duties, responsibilities and activities may change at any time with or without notice.
Interested and qualified candidates should submit a cover letter of interest with resume including three references to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Deadline for applications: August 15, 2018.
Plant City Main Street Facebook: https://www.facebook.com/search/top/?q=plant%20city%20main%20street
City of Plant City website: http://plantcitygov.com/
Greater Plant City Chamber of Commerce website: http://www.plantcity.org/
Plant City Economic Development Council website: http://www.plantcityedc.com/