Membership & Development Support Analyst - Job ID 42044
The Ringling is a preeminent center for the arts, history, performance, and learning that is dedicated to bringing the past and contemporary culture to life through extraordinary visitor experiences. From its inception, The Ringling has joined the diverse visual traditions and theatrical spectacle of yesterday with the genre-defying global practitioners of today. A place of exploration, discovery and respite, The Ringling's campus in Sarasota, Florida (which includes the Museum of Art, Circus Museum, a historic home, an 18th-century theater and bayfront gardens) is listed on the National Register of Historic Places. As the State Art Museum of Florida and part of Florida State University, The Ringling fulfills an important educational mission. The Ringling offers formal and informal programs of study serving as a major resource for students, scholars and lifelong learners of every age across the region, country, and around the world. For more information, please visit www.ringling.org
This position serves as the local data analyst for The Ringling Museum/FSU Foundation (FSUF) "Blackbaud Nonprofit CRM" database. The incumbent is responsible for the data integrity and supports institution-wide information and reporting needs.
- Uses "Blackbaud Nonprofit CRM" reporting tool to produce regularly scheduled and ad hoc reports, mailing lists, membership cards, acknowledgement letters, gift reports, and donor rosters. Proofs reports/lists for accuracy and ensures that all relevant data is included. Exports/merges data from the database into spreadsheets and/or other documents as needed.
- Provides backup to team members in the Development and Membership departments by performing data entry, gift processing, overseeing production of gift acknowledgement letters, etc.
- Develops and maintains efficient best practices for data cleansing, relationship management, data entry, and gift processing. Documents internal processes and report procedures and assists in training new Blackbaud CRM users.
- Ensures that gift-processing staff follow established data entry procedures. Reviews daily data entry batch information for accuracy and makes corrections as necessary prior to the batch being sent to Blackbaud Financial Edge for posting.
- Conducts regularly scheduled, systematic data reviews. Creates, updates, and verifies donor database records.
- Monitors online giving function in coordination with The Ringling IT department and FSUF Advancement Services departments. Works with FSUF database team and ITS on system technical issues and database integration. Helps to facilitate database security access through the FSUF.
- High School diploma or equivalency and two years’ experience or a combination of appropriate post high school education and experience equal to 2 years.
- Must be detail-oriented with strong organizational, analytical and planning skills with the ability to meet deadlines and manage multiple projects.
- Ability to maintain professional relationship and communicate effectively verbally and in writing.
- Ability to work independently.
- Ability to review and reconcile data for accuracy, completeness, and compliance.
- Bachelor’s degree
- Experience with reporting functions of Blackbaud products. Experience with Blackbaud Nonprofit CRM reporting tools strongly preferred.
- Experience with data analysis and reconciliation
- Knowledge of SQL
For more information, or for technical assistance, please contact Ringling Human Resources at 941-359-5700 ext. 2605 or email@example.com.
Anticipated Salary Range
Low to mid $30,000's/year + Florida state benefits available.
This is an USPS (University Support Personnel System) position.
Soft Money Funded Position
This position is time-limited based on soft money funding, with renewal contingent upon available funds and the needs of the University.
Criminal Background Check
This position requires successful completion of a criminal history background check, to include fingerprinting.
How To Apply
If qualified and interested in a specific job opening as advertised, apply to Florida State University at https://jobs.fsu.edu. If you are a current FSU employee, apply via myFSU > Self Service.
Applicants are required to complete the online application with all applicable information. Applications must include all work history up to ten years, and education details even if attaching a resume.
Open until filled
This position is being advertised as open until filled.
Certain service members and veterans, and the spouses and family members of the service members and veterans, will receive preference and priority in employment and are encouraged to apply for the positions being filled. For information on who may be eligible for Veterans' Preference, go to http://hr.fsu.edu/?page=ers/application/application_veterans_preference, or call FSU Human Resources at (850) 644-6034.
IMPORTANT: In order to claim Veterans' Preference, applicants must upload a DD-214 (and other documentation, as applicable) with their online application prior to the closing date of the job opening.
Equal Employment Opportunity
An Equal Opportunity/Access/Affirmative Action/Pro Disabled & Veteran Employer.
FSU's Equal Opportunity Statement can be viewed at: http://www.hr.fsu.edu/PDF/Publications/diversity/EEO_Statement.pdf