This location is one of the five Collier County owned and operated museums – all free to the public. The Roberts Ranch is site comprised of more than a dozen historically significant structures (including Nation Register designations) on 13 acres in downtown Immokalee.
The Museum Manager reports to the Museum Director and works in concert with site managers at the other four locations as part of a leadership team. Duties include but are not limited to:
- Maintaining the daily operations of one of the remote museums in Collier County; plans and executes museum events.
- Managing public programs and educational activities; plans and installs museum exhibitions.
- Organizes, researches, sets up, and publicizes all traveling exhibits.
- Cares for and conserves museum collections.
- Supervises, directs, and evaluates assigned staff, processing employee concerns and problems, directing work, counseling, disciplining, and completing employee performance appraisals; manages volunteers.
- Develops community and professional contacts; promotes public awareness of all of the Museum's activities.
- Prepares grant and funding requests; monitors grants; files grant reports.
- Supervises site maintenance.
- Writes and submits news releases to promote the activities of the Museum.
- Oversees new restoration projects and promotes public awareness of them
Salary: $57,469.00 Annually
Position includes health insurance/benefits
Full listing here: