Wednesday, April 15, 2020, 11:00 am – 12:00 pm
Hosted by the Florida Association of Museums Foundation
Join Alyce Lee Stansbury, CFRE, a frequent FAM presenter and a seasoned fundraising consultant, for this up-to-the-minute session on raising funds during COVID-19. This session is designed to help Museum leaders and fundraisers navigate the “new normal” of nonprofit fundraising and keep your givers giving. Alyce Lee will share practical strategies such as do’s and don’ts of crisis fundraising; examples of what’s working; and answer your questions. Don’t miss this opportunity to hear first-hand how to keep your mission in the hearts and minds of supporters during an unprecedented time.
- Learn the most effective ways to ask for gifts right now;
- Discover ways to evaluate and pivot future fundraising strategies; and
- Understand how to deliver top-notch donor stewardship.
Alyce Lee Stansbury, CFRE, President of Stansbury Consulting, is a 25+ year fundraising veteran and Master Trainer in Fundraising. She has helped her clients raise millions of dollars, develop fundraising and strategic plans, and strengthen the capacity of its Board. As a nonprofit expert, Alyce Lee co-writes a weekly column called ‘Notes on Nonprofits’ for the Tallahassee Democrat-USA Today Network. She has spoken at the FAM conference for the past two years and provides consulting support to museums throughout Florida and Georgia.
TO REGISTER for this FREE WEBINAR CLICK HERE.
- Annual Conference
- FREE Webinar - Vandalism of Art in Public Spaces
- FREE Webinar - Emergency Planning and Response, Part 1: The Basics.
- FREE Webinar - Emergency Planning and Response, Part 2: Tabletop Exercises
- FREE Webinar - How Leaky is your Bucket? Sustaining Relationships During a Pandemic
- FREE Webinar - Introduction to Digitization, Maggie Downing, Manager of Digital Imaging, Conservation Center for Art & Historic Artifacts
- FREE Webinar - Internal Advocacy
- Peer Coaching Program
- Mentorship Program
- Florida Connecting to Collections Program
- Professional Resources