Are you considering reopening after shuttering for COVID-19? Did you reopen only to have to close your doors again? What do you need to consider to ensure your staff and visitors are safe before you expand services? Hear from four experts in the field about their experiences with reopening and safeguards they have put in place. You will have an opportunity to have your specific questions answered and we will also offer an opportunity to connect you with a museum professional who you can call on as you move through the process of reopening.
- Annual Conference
- FREE Webinar - Vandalism of Art in Public Spaces
- FREE Webinar - Emergency Planning and Response, Part 1: The Basics.
- FREE Webinar - Emergency Planning and Response, Part 2: Tabletop Exercises
- FREE Webinar - How Leaky is your Bucket? Sustaining Relationships During a Pandemic
- FREE Webinar - Introduction to Digitization, Maggie Downing, Manager of Digital Imaging, Conservation Center for Art & Historic Artifacts
- FREE Webinar - Internal Advocacy
- Peer Coaching Program
- Mentorship Program
- Florida Connecting to Collections Program
- Professional Resources