Artis—Naples, Home of The Baker Museum and the Naples Philharmonic is searching for an experienced assistant registrar to assist with the preservation and care of the permanent collection and artworks on loan to the museum. Coordinates some aspects of touring exhibitions and loans. Assists with the full range of routine collections management activities, including but not limited to, processing, inventory, collections storage, object housing, location tracking, packing and transport, integrated pest management, environmental monitoring, disaster preparedness, condition reporting and trouble
- Bachelor’s degree in museum studies, library and information science, fine art, art history, history or other relevant discipline required.
- Master’s degree in museum studies preferred.
- At least one year museum/collection experience or equivalent education required.
- A strong knowledge base in museum registration methods and object handling techniques as prescribed by the American Alliance of Museums required.
- Strong computer and organizational skills, good communication skills and attention to detail are essential.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office suite and TMS preferred.
Apply here: https://artisnaples.agilehr.com/careers/