SUMMARY: The Phillip and Patricia Frost Museum of Science is seeking a full-time Membership Administrator. The Membership Administrator provides support to the Frost Science membership team to assist with growing membership programs while also building affinity with its members. The Administrator is involved in the growth, sales, and maintenance of the programs, including database hygiene and integrity, reporting and member events. This position also works with the Customer Service Representative (CSR) team and the Guest Experience team as a liaison to the Member/Guest Relations desk.
KEY DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITES:
- Work with multiple CRM’s to perform membership data entry from online, mail, phone and onsite sources
- Routinely organize and process membership fulfillments, to include acknowledgment letter and membership card printing
- Answer member phone calls, emails and web inquiries with superior guest service
- Coordinate renewal mailings and assist Director of membership with design and launch of special mail solicitations
- Work with Director of Membership to organize a series of Member engagement activities and events throughout the year
- Organize and schedule email solicitations through CRM as well as other routine solicitation and communication efforts.
- Supervise CSR staff on weekends and in the absence of Director of Membership
- Assist with membership training program for all frontline team members
- Assist Director of Membership to represent the membership program at Frost Science events and programs, both onsite and offsite
- Track and maintain inventory of membership supplies and collateral
MINIMUM JOB QUALIFICATIONS/EDUCATION:
Education: Completed studies in communications, marketing or related fields.
- Work experience in sales, customer service, marketing or membership-based institution or non-profit
- Experience working with an integrated Customer Relationship Management (CRM) system (Tessitura experience preferred)
- Calm and collected demeanor, willingness to support the team at every level
- Strong written and verbal communication skills and a good sense of humor
- Must be proficient with Microsoft Word, Outlook, Excel and PowerPoint
- Detail oriented and exceptional organizational skills
- Ability to work independently, as well as collaboratively in a team environment
- Aptitude to troubleshoot and seek resolution for database or membership inconsistencies
- Initiative to improve process flow and efficiency
- Must have a guest focus and a commitment to excellence
- Ability to work evenings, holidays and weekends as scheduled
- Excellence in English language (oral and written) required; preference for bilingual Spanish; Haitian Creole a plus
Work is normally performed in an interior office environment and moving throughout the Museum. Light physical effort, with little or no exposure to physical risk. Some work will be required from time to time in an exterior environment with exposure to climactic conditions. Schedule will include non-traditional hours, evenings, and weekends as needed.
Some tasks require variety of physical activities, related to walking, standing, stooping, sitting, reaching, lifting (up to 50 lbs.), etc.
APPLY NOW! - https://www.frostscience.org/careers/