Reports To: Director of External Affairs
Type: Full-Time, Non-exempt
Compensation: starting at $40,000
ICA Miami is accepting applications for a high-performing Membership Coordinator with a demonstrated track record of successfully recruiting new members to meet and exceed annual fundraising goals. In addition to serving as the first point of contact for all membership-related inquiries, this position will maintain database records using ICA Miami’s CRM system, track membership figures, and coordinate a full calendar of events to energize the current membership base and encourage new members to join.
Responsibilities include but are not limited to:
- Cultivate, solicit, and provide stewardship to a portfolio of membership prospects to meet or exceed fundraising goals
- Identify membership prospects and create effective and energetic approaches to converting prospects into members
- Make frequent calls to members, donors and lapsed members.
- Produce reports to track fundraising results, membership acquisition and retention, event attendance and financial outcomes; dashboards.
- Work closely with the Director of External Affairs to make moves management system for prospects, current members and lapsed members
- Coordinate member acquisition campaigns and member event promotion with the marketing department
- Organize and plan activities for the Young Collector’s Board and other membership affinity groups as determined.
- Prepare compelling membership related correspondence including solicitations and acknowledgment letters
- Ensure physical and digital donor walls and donor lists are accurate and updated regularly.
- Plan and execute innovative membership events with fundraising goals in mind. Communicate invitations, manage RSVP lists, engage existing members to attend and inspire new membership acquisitions
- Responsible for member data entry and member database maintenance
- Manage partnerships with local businesses, art fairs and other institutions that provide benefits and event access to members.
- Process and reconcile renewed and new member payments with the Finance department.
- Attend all museum events with a plan for member acquisition
- Keep ICA Members private Facebook groups up to date with events and announcements.
- Other duties as assigned by the Director of External Affairs
- Bachelor’s degree;
- Minimum of 2 years of relevant experience, preferably coordinating a membership program for a museum or cultural organization;
- Detail-oriented, with strong organizational, analytical, and event planning skills;
- Willingness to be hands-on in a role that is demanding and requires a high level of energy and professionalism.
- Proficiency in common fundraising software/technology including integrated CRM database systems, Google Drive, Zoom and social media platforms. Experience with Salesforce, Mailchimp and Wordpress preferred.
- Demonstrated ability to manage time, deadlines, and confidentiality.
- Superior interpersonal skills and ability to communicate professionally with a culturally diverse group of volunteers, co-workers and donors.
- Spanish language skills preferred
- Ability to regularly work night and weekend hours.
How to Apply
Please forward a cover letter and resume to email@example.com.
Equal Employment Opportunities
ICA Miami provides equal employment opportunities (EEO) to all employees and applicants for employment without regard to race, color, religion, sex, national origin, age, disability or genetics. In addition to federal law requirements, ICA Miami complies with applicable state and local laws governing nondiscrimination in employment in every location in which the company has facilities.